A high-level audience of international policymakers, private sector leaders, renowned academics and civil society representatives are addressing “Glocalization: towards inclusive and sustainable value chains” during the Global Manufacturing and Industrialisation (GMIS) 2020 Virtual Summit taking place online from 4- 5 September. GMIS 2020 will host a high-level representation of national and international policymakers, including:
- His Royal Highness Al Hussein bin Abdullah II, Crown Prince of Jordan;
- Joao Manuel Goncalves Lourenco, President of Angola;
- Armen Sarkissian, President of Armenia;
- Jair Bolsonaro, President of Brazil;
- Hun Sen, Prime Minister of Cambodia;
- Nana Akufo Addo, President of Ghana;
- Antonio Guterres, Secretary-General, United Nations;
- LI Yong, Director General, UNIDO;
- Houlin Zhao, Secretary-General, International Telecommunications Union (ITU).
A series of expert panel discussions will seek to explore how the Fourth Industrial Revolution will impact on various aspects of the international economy, environment and society, and how digital transformation can be leveraged for the creation of shared prosperity in the spirit of the Abu Dhabi Declaration.
We are thus pleased to invite you to take part in the Virtual Summit. To access the content, please register at the GMIS website.
Access the agenda here
View the speaker lineup here
For more information, contact Alejandro Rivera (A.Rivera-Rojas [at] unido.org)