Gender Lens Investment Training
Length: 6 modules, 1 ½ hours per module
Language: English (translation into French and Spanish ongoing)
Certificate: Yes, one per each module
Why was this course developed?
Imagine if women played an identical role to men in the labor force, as much as $28 trillion or 26% could be added to global annual GDP by 2025. Considering that it will require between $5-7 trillion of investment capital to address critical challenges outlined in the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, Gender Lens Investing is the best silver bullet we have at hand..... time to untap the potential of Gender Lens Investing!
Who is this course for?
- Impact and mission-driven investors
- Wealth managers and advisors
- Business advisors
- Entrepreneurs looking to operate in emerging markets
- Investment Promotion Institutions
What will you learn?
- gain an in-depth understanding of the business case for Gender Lens Investing,
- learn how to strategically navigate both emerging public and private markets for Gender Lens Investing opportunities that give you a cutting edge,
- identify the range of available resources and tools to help you along the investment journey,
- learn how investment for climate action and Gender Lens Investing can reinforce each other;
The Training course is structured as follows:
- Module 1 Introduction to Gender Lens Investing
- Module 2: Exploring the Market for GLI
- Module 3: Ecosystem of Gender Lens Investing
- Module 4: The Importance of Data
- Module 5: Impact Measurement and Management
- Module 6: Gender Lens Investing and Climate Change
Please log in using your account on UNIDO Knowledge Hub to access the course.