The UNIDO-CUTS webinar session will focus on “Value of cyber security and privacy in digital and e-commerce space”. A key thematic topic that will be discussed is the importance of privacy/data protection and cyber security framework to ensure a functional and reliable use of the internet. Furthermore, this session will also discuss the necessity of selected international guides/standards on business continuity; security and safety on data use and management.
This Webex webinar session will take place at 14:00-15:30 (CET) on Friday, 1 May 2020. The panelists for our session are:
- Bernardo Calzadilla-Sarmiento, Director of Trade Investment and Innovation Department, UNIDO
- Mahua Moitra, MP and Member of Indian Parliamentary Standing Committee on Information Technology
- Shamika N. Sirimanne, Director of Division on Technology and Logistics, UNCTAD
- Marilia Maciel, Digital Policy Senior Researcher, DiploFoundation
- Mmabatho Mokiti and John McDonald, Founders, RedShift
Register for the session here.
For more information: Mr. Raymond Tavares (j.davila [at] unido.org (r.tavares @unido.org))